Open Face Goat Cheese Sandwich
Goat cheese makes a great vehicle for taste-free Benefiber.
- Makes: 1 serving
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 slice whole grain bread, toasted
- ½ cup fresh arugula
- ½ sweet red pepper (seeds removed) and cut into 8 slices
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons Benefiber Original
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place red pepper on a small oven-proof tray and cook until red pepper is slightly browned and peppers are soft, about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine goat cheese and Benefiber.
- To assemble sandwich, spread bread with goat cheese mixture, top with arugula and top with sweet peppers. Serve.
Nutritional Information (Per 1 Serving):
Contains 2 teaspoons of Benefiber (2 teaspoons = 3 grams of fiber)*
- Calories: 167
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Sugars: 6g
- Total Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Calcium: 124mg
- Sodium: 214mg