Almond Butter Chocolate Balls
This recipe is the perfect combo of protein, healthy fat and extra fiber from Benefiber.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: In freezer 2 hours
- 6 teaspoons Benefiber Prebiotic Fiber Supplement
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter (and 1 cup set aside)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- water (as needed)
- Combine chocolate protein, almond flour, Benefiber, flaxseeds, almond butter and honey.
- Add water slowly as needed and mix until dough becomes desired consistency.
- Roll dough into balls, place on tray and put in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Microwave the almond butter that was set aside immediately prior to taking balls out of freezer.
- Using gloves, roll balls in almond butter, covering generously. Then roll in coconut and place back in freezer for 1 hour.